Administration of Justice
Are you committed to upholding justice? Study how laws and the legal system help provide public safety and maintain order.
Careers in Public Safety and Law
Studying Administration of Justice can lead to a career in law, law enforcement, or corrections.
- Establish a foundation to practice law as a prosecutor or a defense attorney.
- Serve your community as a police officer, sheriff, or detective.
- Work for the government in Homeland Security, DEA, or FBI.
- Work in corrections, probation, or parole.
Transfer Opportunities and Pathways
An Administration of Justice major can be found at many bachelor’s granting institutions. Some universities and colleges may even have similar, but more specified majors to explore, that could align better with your interests. Examples include Pre-law, Homeland Security, Emergency Management, Forensic Science, and many more.
- Search a list of Administration of Justice related majors at the UCs and CSUs
- Compare average admit GPAs across similar majors at the UCs
- Learn what major prep courses you need to take in order to transfer to the UCs or CSUs
- Explore similar majors at private and out-of-state institutions